Technical Records Officer
Sharp Airlines is a locally-owned regional business with a national profile. Established in 1990, our diverse range of aviation activities includes scheduled airline, charter and freight services.
Headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Sharp Airlines employs 80 staff across Australia. We are committed to our investment in ongoing staff training and development, encouraging initiative internally, and being open and receptive to new opportunities as they arise.
We are a Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approved Airline Operator. Our dedicated Safety & Quality Department ensures all operations adhere to the highest standard of safety at all times.
About the opportunity
As our full-time Technical Records Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring all required regulatory compliance records are entered and validated into Takeflite, and then archived in accordance with the CASA regulations.
You will manage competing operational priorities against compliance imperatives, and you must be competent in managing multiple tasks under pressure.
As the Technical Records Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- · Ensure all safety and regulatory compliance targets are achieved
- · Ensure compliance with safe working practices
- · Comply with all Occupational Health & Safety Responsibilities, Authorities & Accountability as detailed in Sharp Policies and Procedures
- · Ensure any missing Technical/Flight Technical and Flight Logs are expedited daily
- · Assist the Continuing Airworthiness Manager in collating data for reports as required
- · Identify discrepancies in configuration and effectivity within Takeflite and escalate to the Continuing Airworthiness Manager
- · Archive all processed paperwork into an electronic media/manual archive
- · Coordination of all Technical Log Book copies and post data entry into Takeflite
- · Entry of Aircraft Hours and Cycles data into Takeflite in a timely fashion
- · Assist the Continuing Airworthiness Manager in any other tasks as required
Your experience and attributes will include:
- · Takeflite data entry
- · Technical records processing within aviation or a similar industry
- · Proficient in the use of Microsoft suite of software solutions
- · Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- · Knowledge of CAMO processes and procedures
- · Highly motivated and committed to continuous improvement
- · Punctual and reliable
- · Able to build effective working relationships and enjoy working in a team
- · Proven problem-solving skills
This position will be based at Essendon Airport, Melbourne, Victoria.
Applications must be sent to email@example.com.
Applications close on Friday 10 June 2022.