Terms and Conditions
By applying to join the SharpFlyer Program the applicant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms). These Terms are binding on all applicants and members of the SharpFlyer Program (Cardholders) regardless of the date on which members join or the manner in which they join the SharpFlyer Program and are subject to any other conditions imposed by Sharp Airlines Pty Ltd (Sharp Airlines) from time to time.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Cardholder and Sharp Airlines and cannot be waived or varied without approval in writing of Sharp Airlines.
To apply for a SharpFlyer card (Card) and become a Cardholder, an individual must:
- Complete an Application Form on line at www.sharpflyer.com.au; or
- Contact Sharp Airlines reservations on 1300 55 66 94 and complete an Application Form with a reservation team member.
Number of Cards
Only individuals can apply for a Card and a Cardholder may hold one Card only. Sharp Airlines may, in its absolute discretion accept or refuse any application for a Card.
Who can apply?
- Anyone can join, you don't need to be a customer and its FREE!
- Employees of Sharp Airlines may apply to join the SharpFlyer program.
- Cardholder rights are determined by Sharp Airlines from time to time and may include discounts on fares, exclusive offers and entry to promotions and competitions.
- Cardholder rights are valid until terminated or cancelled by Sharp Airlines (in its absolute discretion) or until the Cardholder notifies Sharp Airlines customer service on 1300 55 66 94 that he or she wishes to terminate their membership. If membership is terminated the Cardholder must return the Card to a Sharp Airlines terminal or office store or by mail to Sharp Airlines Pty Ltd, Hamilton Airport, Hensley Park Road Hamilton Victoria 3330.
- Membership benefits only apply to the Cardholder noted on the Card and may not be used in conjunction or combination with any other offer or promotion unless specified otherwise by Sharp Airlines in its promotional material.
- Cardholders who are employees of Sharp Airlines may be precluded from certain offers, events and/or benefits such as competitions.
- Sharp Airlines is not responsible for stolen or lost Cards or Cards that are used fraudulently.
- The Cardholder must report a stolen or lost Card to Sharp Airlines on 1300 55 66 94 immediately. The Cardholder's existing Card will be cancelled and a new Card issued.
- A Cardholder must produce the Card if seeking any discount or other benefit offered to Cardholders or upon request by Sharp Airlines.
- Are not debit, credit or charge cards, are not redeemable for cash or transferable and remain the property of Sharp Airlines at all times.
- Must be returned to Sharp Airlines immediately on demand by Sharp Airlines.
- Sharp Airlines may, in its absolute discretion, at any time and without notice or giving reasons for its decision, cancel any Card.
- Sharp Airlines reserves the right to suspend or terminate the SharpFlyer program at any time without prior notice to Cardholders.
Sharp Airlines Rights and Responsibilities
- Sharp Airlines shall not be liable in any way if benefits or promotions are unavailable for any reason including, without limitation, as a result of a technical malfunction, operator fault, and errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failure.
- The SharpFlyer program or components of the SharpFlyer program and its associated promotions may be amended or withdrawn by Sharp Airlines at any time without notice and Sharp Airlines is not liable to any cardholder for any injury, loss or damage in these circumstances.
- If a technical malfunction, operator fault, error resulting from computer hardware or software error or failure results in an offer to which the Cardholder is entitled being overlooked or wrongly attributed, the Customer may bring this matter to the attention of staff of Sharp Airlines within 24 hours of the time of the purchase to receive the appropriate offer and/or refund.
- All discounts for Cardholders for purchases with Sharp Airlines are subject to availability.
- Cardholder offers or discounts are not negotiable, non transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Sharp Airlines does not warrant in any way that any discounts or benefits for Cardholders will be available at any particular time or times or in any particular place.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Sharp Airlines gives no warranty and shall have no liability in respect of goods or services provided to Cardholders or as to the accuracy of any description or information about such goods or services.
- Sharp Airlines is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any Cardholder whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Sharp Airlines in connection with the SharpFlyer program, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the SharpFlyer program or Sharp Airlines or in any activity in which Cardholders are invited to participate. This condition is subject to any liability which may not be lawfully excluded, in which case such liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Sharp Airlines makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes in promotions or competitions.
- Cardholders indemnify Sharp Airlines for and against any loss or claim suffered or incurred by Sharp Airlines arising from or in connection with a breach of these terms and conditions by a Cardholder.
- Sharp Airlines reserves the right to vary these Terms at any time for any reason and without notice to Cardholders. A copy of the current Terms may be viewed here
- Any decision taken by Sharp Airlines in connection with any aspect of the SharpFlyer program will be binding and final on each Cardholder.
- For the avoidance of doubt, these Terms supersede and replace any and all previous terms and conditions in connection with the SharpFlyer program.
- If any clause of these Terms, or any part of any clause, is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then that part shall be severed and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in force. Terms importing the singular include the plural and vice versa. The words "include" and "including" and other cognate words and expressions are to be construed without limitation. References to persons and people include incorporated entities. These Terms are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- "Sharp Airlines" means Sharp Airlines Pty Ltd ACN 005 180 861 and includes, where appropriate, Sharp Airlines employees, agents and contractors. "Cardholder" means a person who has applied for a Card and whose application has been accepted by Sharp Airlines.