Cessna 441 Conquest Captain: Adelaide or Melbourne
Sharp Airlines is committed to providing competitive and high standard air services throughout South East Australia. For three decades Sharp Airlines has built a culture based on service and innovation: we listen to customers, encourage initiative, look for opportunities, invest in training and development and cultivate new ideas.
We are seeking to employ an individual who not only has the qualifications, personal attributes and skills required, but who also has a proven ability within the industry. We wish to engage a professional to represent Sharp Airlines to our clients and customers.
Position Description and Remuneration
Successful applicants will be contracted to work as a Cessna 441 Conquest Captain based in Adelaide or Melbourne. Rostering will typically involve working in remote locations and the successful applicant will need to be prepared sometime away from home on occasions.
Sharp Airlines base rate is typically above the award rate and is subject to experience, qualifications and length of commitment. We endeavour to develop a family-friendly workplace where possible.
Sharp Airlines is willing to negotiate further with potential applicants and is capable of providing a package to suit individual needs.
- ATPL (or have passed all subjects)
- Instrument Rating with a minimum of 3 renewals
- 1,200 hours Total Aeronautical Experience
- 400 hours IFR Multi Engine Command
- 100 hours at night
- 50 hours on Cessna 441 Conquest (preferred)
- Hold an Australian Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Course
- Recent CRM or HFNTS Training
- Able to work accurately and neatly
- Good presentation and a pleasant manner
- Sound organisational skills
- Can work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Able to work on any day of the week if required
- Able to present an appropriate image for the organisation
- Can deal competently with people and problems they encounter
Applications to be emailed to:
Chief Pilot/Managing Director - Malcolm Sharp
Applications close Friday 18th of May 2018.
Back to News Section