Nothing says rest and relaxation like three days in the beach-side town of Port Fairy, Victoria. Situated just twenty minutes' drive from Warrnambool, along the Great Ocean Road, Port Fairy offers tranquillity, ocean views, and vibrant history.
The Port Fairy Golf Course overlooks the rugged coastline of the Great Ocean Road and is ranked 34th in Australia's top 100 golf courses.
This package offers the experience to immerse oneself in the charm of rural Victoria for three days. With airfares, accommodation, golf course entry and breakfast included, you need only pack your golf clubs and show up!
Golf Package Inclusions:
- Three days, two nights in Port Fairy, Victoria
- Return airfares for two adults from Melbourne (Essendon) to Warrnambool
- 18 hole green fees at Port Fairy Golf Course
- Two nights accommodation includes breakfast (twin share) at Ashmont Motor Inn and Apartments
- 18 holes of golf at Port Fairy Golf Course for two golfers
TOTAL $1094.00 = $547.00 per person
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer valid until 30/9/2019
- Not available May Races (Monday 29th April – Thursday 2nd May), Queens Birthday Long Weekend (8-10th June) or AFL Grand Final Long Weekend (27th & 28th September)
- Flights subject to availability at the time of booking
- Subject to change without notice
- Bookings are essential and further charges may apply
- Credit card charges may apply
Banner photo credit: Robert Blackburn & Visit Victoria